You'll find a full range of Toro Australia products at Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation.
The Toro Company, founded in 1914 to build tractor engines, is now a worldwide provider of turf and landscape maintenance equipment and precision irrigation system, with a global presence in over 140 countries.
In 1975 Toro Australia was created to service the Australian market with a range of irrigation and grounds maintenance equipment. With manufacturing facilities in Beverley, South Australia, Toro Australia employees over 240 people nationally and has built an enviable reputation based on the provision of quality products and trusted relationships.
Headquartered in Beverley South Australia, Toro has a national distribution network with regional offices in every major capital city. The Beverley site is home to Toro Australia's manufacturing facility, which is recognised for producing quality, reliable and proven irrigation products. Toro Australia's range of Australian made products includes Aqua-Traxx® PBX drip tape, Neptune™ and Drip-In® drip tube and the iconic Waterbird® mini-sprinkler.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Toro Australia products, solutions and accessories from Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
Toro Australia offers an extensive range of innovative, durable and proven irrigation products to the agricultural, landscape, turf and domestic garden markets, including:
- Aqua-Traxx® premium drip tapes
- Waterbird® Classic mini sprinklers
- Sentinel® Central control systems
- Hippo Clamps stainless steel irrigation clamps
- Tempus® Ag Series wireless controllers
- RollCarT™ travelling sprinklers
- Neptune™ PC flat emitter thinwall dripline
- Drip-In® classic drip hose with integral in-line emitters
- Drip-Eze landscape dripline
Leading supplier of quality, innovative irrigation products to the residential, commercial, municipal and golf markets.
- Control – residential, commercial & agricultural irrigation controllers, central control systems
- Drip and micro irrigation – inline drip tube, individual drip emitters, spider assemblies & mini sprays
- Fittings – full range of irrigation system & poly fittings including PVC and Pro Loc™ tape fittings
- Irrigation installation & troubleshooting training courses available nationally
- Sensors – rain, soil, moisture & temperature sensing devices
- Sprinklers – traditional spray pop-ups, precision series nozzles, rotors, large radius guns & micro sprinklers
- Valves – solenoid valves, valve boxes & accessories
We have cultivated our reputation around trusted relationships and constant innovation to help anticipate the future needs of our customers.
- Dedicated Technical Services Support team
- National sales team
- National Support Network (NSN) for central control systems
- Offices in each capital city
- Sponsor of the Irrigation Australia Centre of Irrigation Excellence
- Supporter of irrigation industry & grower groups
Innovative Irrigation Products.
Toro Australia is a leading supplier of irrigation solutions for landscape, agriculture, turf care and domestic garden applications. From new installs to system upgrades and retrofits, Toro provides ongoing advice from system design through installation, commissioning and support. Our extensive range of specialist products include Australian made premium drip tape and tube, sprinklers, central control systems, valves and filtration.
Talk to the team at Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Toro Australia range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation