You'll find a full range of Philmac products at Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation.
Philmac proudly supply a wide range irrigation and water management products through Irrigear stores across Australia.
Philmac has been designing and manufacturing in Adelaide, Australia since 1929 and this continues today. We undertake extensive laboratory and field testing to ensure all our products last for generations.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Locally source and buy Philmac products and solutions from Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
- Compression Fittings – for Rural & Metric pipe
- Rural & Metric Pipe Repair Kits
- Threaded Fittings – including Hose Fittings & Pipe Risers
- Large Bore Threaded Fittings – for high pressure applications
- Valves – Ball Valves, Non-Return & Foot Valves
- Float Valves – wide range of Stock Watering Valves
- Micro Irrigation Fittings
- K-Line Moveable Pod Irrigation Systems
- Screen & Disc Filters
Philmac – proudly development and manufacturing products in Adelaide, South Australia since 1929.
- Compression Fittings – Philmac offers an extensive range of high quality pipe fittings that are used to connect polyethylene pipe, or for the installation of components that allow control and measurement in your pipe system.
- Rural & Metric Pipe Repair Kits – Philmac quality, for fast repair of Rural & Metric pipe
- Threaded Fittings – Philmac threaded fittings are manufactured from high performance, UV resistant polypropylene material that prevents moisture absorption and maintains product dimensions. Their corrosion resistance provides a reliable and long life for the fitting.
- Large Bore Threaded Fittings – comprehensive range of fittings for high pressure applications
- Valves – Valves play an integral part in the performance, management and control of water quality, flow and pressure within a pipe system. Philmac has a valve to suit every application.
- Irrigation – Irrigation ensures water delivery is done as efficiently and effectively as possible to its intended destination. Philmac’s quality range includes products that suit almost every application, from domestic watering, through to landscape and horticulture.
Trusted, reliable and hard working.
- Made from high quality materials
- Innovative Australian design
- Built to last for generations
- Wide range of products for a variety of water management situations
- Cost effective solutions
The connection you can trust.
Philmac distribution centres across Australia ensuring you have easy access to a wide range of irrigation and stock watering products.
Talk to the team at Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Philmac range of products, parts and solutions which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation