You'll find a full range of Lowara products at Ackinclose Plumbing Irrigation.
Lowara is a recognised world leader in stainless steel pump manufacturing technology ranging through turbine, centrifugal and submersible pumps.
Founded in 1968 and based in Montecchio, Vincenza in Italy, Lowara has been serving customers and users of centrifugal pumps for over 50 years. Lowara pumps are manufactured in AISI 304 and 316 fabricated stainless steel using laser technology for a diverse range of markets, including commercial, building service, industrial, agricultural, and domestic. Lowara is a brand of American-based Xylem –a leader in developing innovative water solutions through smart technology.
Advice. Products. Solutions. Australia-wide. Locally source and buy Lowara pumps, motors, drives and accessories from Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation your local Irrigear® Independent Experts — the leaders in pumping, irrigation, filtration, water and fluid management.
Lowara pumps are manufactured in AISI 304 and 316 fabricated stainless steel using laser technology for a diverse range of markets, including commercial, building service, industrial, agricultural, and domestic.
The range of pumps includes vertical multi stage, in-line, end suction close coupled, peripheral turbine, small horizontal multi stage, jet, submersible bore hole, drainage and de-watering pumps, as well as booster and domestic pressure systems.
- Residential – Lowara produces pumps for pressurisation, conditioning, fire-fighting systems, lighting stations and dewatering.
- Irrigation – Lowara produces pumps for agriculture applications, irrigation of gardens, parks and sporting fields.
- Industrial – Lowara is committed on drinking water process, on water treatment, industrial washing equipment and machine tool cooling.
Lowara takes great responsibility in rewriting the limitations on where water can go and how it gets there. Lowara offer a complete range of energy efficient pumps, systems and accessories for use in commercial buildings, homes, general industry, agriculture and irrigation.
- e-SV Series Vertical Multistage Pumps
- e-HM Series Horizontal Multistage Pumps
- e-GS Series Submersible Borehole Pumps
- BGR Series Domestic Jet Pumps
- BGM Series Centrifugal Pumps
- Hydrovar Variable Speed Drives
- CEA Series End Suction Pumps
- SH Series Closed Coupled Pumps
- DOC, DIWA Series Submersible Dewatering Pumps
- DOMO, DL Series Submersible Wastewater Pumps
- SCUBA Series Submersible Pump
- GIS-GISO Series Horizontal Centrifugal ISO Pumps
Lowara is leading in providing long term economical solutions for pumping and circulating clean or contaminated water. The main industries served are: Agriculture; Aquaculture; Commercial Buildings; General Industry; Mining and Oil & Gas.
- Tank water pressure boosting
- Garden watering
- Rain water collection
- Tank to toilet systems
- Hot water circulating
- Water removal
- Water transfer to and from storage
- Irrigation water boosting
- Water supply and removal
- Wash systems
A Xylem brand.
Lowara stands for highly engineered, high quality, robust and reliable products and are distributed in Australia through:
Advanced Pumps Technologies – Western Australia (WA).
Brown Bros Engineers (BBEA) – Australian Capital Territory (ACT), New South Wales (NSW), Queensland (QLD), Tasmania (TAS) and Victoria (VIC).
WBS Pumps – Northern Territory (NT) and South Australia (SA).
Talk to the team at Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation a member of Irrigear® Independent Experts to find out more about Lowara range of pumps, motors, drives and accessories which are right for your irrigation or water management project.
Ackinclose Plumbing & Irrigation